Tuesday 24 June 2014

3D/ Creative Eyebrow Embroidery At Amy Beauty Link

After years of drawing my eyebrows, I decided to go for 3D embroidery to get it done nicely, and to save time on drawing everyday. I zoomed down to 3 salons:

Bio-Beauty (Toa Payoh) - $480
Perfect Brow House (City Plaza) - $480
Amy Beauty Link (Far East) - $428

Bio-Beauty
www.biobeauty.com.sg
Their website states 3D Nano Korean embroidery that comes with different price range. I called up to clarify and basically they offer the followings:
Normal Colouring - $180 (they state it as 'natural embroidery')
Colouring + 3D - $380 (first half of brow is normal colouring, only end of brow is done in stroke)
3D Creative - $480 (full brow done in stroke)

I find that although their website is professionally done, at the same time, information is very misleading and confusing. They should not put the word '3D' in all their price range, and should clearly explain the difference. The word 'Korean' is just to capture young ladies' attention. There is no special difference.  The sales person or consultant who picked up the phone, will tell you to go for the $480.  Unlike what most bloggers claimed that their eyebrows were done by Irene personally, the $480 tag is not done by Irene but other beauticians. Many such blogs were sponsored review.  I was told that Irene only do those $680 & above embroidery.  If my brows are going to be done by an unknown beautician, then what is the point of going to Bio-Beauty, who pitch their advertisement on Irene?
Perfect Brow House
www.facebook.com/PerfectBrowHouse
Perfect Brow House has only 2 types of embroidery, the normal colouring and 3D creative. Price is straight forward, $480. The salon is run by the boss, Kelly, who is also the beautician doing the embroidery. I almost wanted to go there have they not shifted from Toa Payoh to City Plaza. They have many positive reviews on its FaceBook.


Amy Beauty Link
www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Beauty-Link/176013265928447?ref=stream
I chanced upon Amy Beauty while searching for the best 3D embroidery in Singapore. Many bloggers (some not sponsored) have good reviews for brows done by the beautician named Angle. Appointment can be made easily, and I asked for Angle.  She drew 2 types of brows for me to choose. Although she felt that my face suit the arched type more, she was willing to adhere to my preference for straight type. The whole procedure from drawing, numbing to actual embroidery took about 1hr 30min.  Some bloggers claimed that pain level is 2/10, but I can tell you, for first timer like myself, the pain can be 7/10 even with numbing cream. If you have sensitive skin, be prepared to bleed alot! Yes, Angle told me that I bleed very easily and alot! After the procedure, my brows were red with lines of blood stain. I was shocked and in pain. But have to bear with it. My brows look thick now, but Angle assures me that after the scar peels off, the brows will look natural. I trust her words. It will take about 1 week to see the result. Oh my.....
If you quote some bloggers' name, example Sophia Chong, you will get a discount price of $398. However, you will need to pay $30 for the scar/ healing gel. Total is $428, which is the cheapest among the 3 salons.



Please read my updated post before going to Amy Beauty Link at Far East.


Above is a non sponsored review






1 comment:

  1. A few Sundays ago, I visited Nouri Face & Body Concepts to have 6D Eyebrow Embroidery done on my brows. Like most girls, I have always had Korean Eyebrow Embroidery

    ReplyDelete